We recently got our hands on Lychees. They were picked directly from the trees at Green Land Tropical Nursery in South Florida. These fruits are delicious. Not only do they taste great, but they are amazing for your bodies health. Check out the benefits below!
Nutritional Benefits of Eating Lychee
- Lychee helps in increasing the energy of the body.
- It increases fluids in the body, which are required for good health.
- It enhances the feeling of well being.
- Lychee is extremely rich in Vitamin C and contains approximately 40 percent more vitamin C than orange.
- It even has high levels of Beta carotene, greater than that found in carrots.
- Lychee is considered diuretic and .
- It contains unsaturated fatty acids, which help in the absorption of beta carotene, and many other fat soluble vitamins.
- It even helps to prevent blood clots, severe cell damage and reduces strokes, up to 50%, in heart attack patients.
- It is a good source of carbohydrates and fiber, which are quite essential for the body.